Friday, May 2, 2014

F-R-I-D-A-Y

Oh thank heavens it's Friday!  This week has absolutely flown by and I have a list a mile long of things to get done today, but I decided this was entirely more fun! :)  This week was a little dreary here, but today and the weekend are supposed to be gorgeous!  Hoping we are all healthy and can enjoy it.  Speaking of healthy, I stayed home with Mia Moo yesterday. She was running a random fever that wouldn't be shaken by any meds. Very strange.  She's still not 100% today, so I hoping by this weekend she is feeling better. 

We did a lot of this yesterday....

Still smilin' eventhough she had a 102 degree fever!
 Ella had kite day at her school on Monday.  Sean went with her to fly kites at the end of the day! This is a day that Ella looks forward too spending with her daddy, and I'm okay with it because I can't fly a kite to save my life!  Last year, we had a dud of a kite.  It was like a dollar at Target and it sucked, plus it was really windy last year.  Needless to say, the kite broke in like 2 seconds and Ella was super disappointed.  This year, I splurged on a $7 kite from CVS and it was awesome!  Mom for the win! :)  Here are a few pics of Ella flyin' her princess kite--would you expect anything less???




Sean informed me that their kite flew the highest...not that's it's a competition or anything. :)

We have a crazy busy weekend which includes a 10k for me tomorrow morning!  It has been so nice not to stress about following a running schedule this week, though!  This week my workouts consisted of some elliptical time, on outside run for about 4.5 miles, some HIIT training on the treadmill, Nike Training Camp strength workout and some weights.  It was awesome to change it up a bit!  I'm hoping to PR tomorrow at the race and beat my previous 10K time of 52 minutes! 

We also have a fun night tonight with some friends planned and then a family BBQ tomorrow night.  Finally we will cap off the weekend with our church small group.  Love that time to focus on my faith. Whew, that sounds too busy for me, but at least summer is almost here!   Only16 more days...not that I'm counting.

Have a good weekend, friends!

Talk soon,
Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment