Sunday, June 2, 2013

Family Time

Most of this crazy weekend was spent with family and friends!  We had a jammed packed weekend again and I thought it was supposed to be pretty relaxing!

On Friday night I went out to dinner with some friends from my church mom's group.  We had a great year in Building Better Mom's and we try to get together once a month or so to stay in touch!  I took te day off from working out because I hadn't taken a day off since last Friday and it felt good to rest!

On Saturday I was able to get a 5.5 mile run in and a few abs before heading to our friends house to help them move!  I didn't really do much helping...I did more talking and Sean did more helping!  Ella played with Hudson (my friend's son) for most of the afternoon and was covered in mud by the end.  I blame this on the fact that she was playing with a boy, she would have never gotten this muddy if she was playing with girls. :)

My dad met us for dinner and Fro-Yo on Saturday night.  Ella LOVES Grandpa Chris and gets so excited when we get to hang out with him.

Today, I ran around like a crazy person.  I made it to the store finally--we had no food!  Then made a couple of desserts for our family dinner at my grandparents house.  They live part of the year in Florida and part of the year here, so it's really fun to hang out with them when they are in town!  Hope you had a great weekend!  That pretty much sums up ours in a nutshell!

Here are a few pictures (in random order) from our weekend!

























No comments:

Post a Comment