Friday, April 12, 2013

I'mmmm Baaaaaack...

I know you really didn't miss me from my 4 year hiatus from blogging, especially since I have like 2 readers, but it still feels good to be back!  I plan (keyword here is plan) to stick with it this time as a way to keep record of my life.  I'm actually pretty terrible at scrap booking and keeping any time line for my kids, so hopefully this will help!

Since my last (and only) blog entry, Sean and I have had two baby girls that are growing up way too fast! Ella is now 3.5 and Mia just turned 1 last month. They are our world and keep us incredibly busy.  Besides spending all of our time with them, we are both still teaching business/computer classes, spending some time with family and friends and trying to get an occasional work out in--those are hard to come by with two small kiddos!  Sean and I ran our first 5K together last weekend, and I'll post about that crazy experience soon--we are both super competitive, but decided to run friendly for this race! :)  I hope you come to enjoy reading this blog as much as I hope to enjoy writing it.


 Mia's birthday at Chuck E' Cheese (I have a love/hate relationship with this place--so does Ella.  She used to be terrified of Chuck E., but has been doing better with all people sized animals as of lately.  
The fam at Mia's birthday party...love both girl's faces in this picture.  Sums up their personalities nicely!



Talk soon,
Brit  (PS My mom hates when I shorten my name, but everyone calls me this, so she'll have to get over it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment