Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!

Here is a quick recap of our weekend in pictures....from my crappy phone.  New IPhone coming this week!




The girls eating FroYo on Friday night! 


 Ella driving Mimi's new car before Mimi does!  


 Hangin' in Mimi's new car.

Taking a driving break to ham it up with mom. She cracks me up with that smile!


On Sunday, Sean and I headed to the game with some friends...they won in the bottom of the 9th.  I forgot to take pictures so this is the best I could get at the last minute.


Ella with her newly won stuffed animal--from the bear claw machine at Wal-Mart. :)
Sean wins almost every time, I won't say how much he spends to win, though!

That's it, our weekend in pictures.  As I blog more, I hope to get better at taking pictures.  Hope you have a good week!

Talk soon,
Brit
























No comments:

Post a Comment