Thursday, April 3, 2014

Branson/Osage Beach Vacation

As you can tell from all of these vacation posts, we've been traveling a lot lately.  It has been so much fun taking the girls everywhere, but it is also nice to be home.  There will be one more vacation post (after this one) and then we are home for the remainder of the summer.  If it seems like all of my posts have been about vacations lately, it's because they have...that's all we've done!!  We do have some fun stuff coming up like Ella's 4th birthday and a trip to a local winery, but up to this point vacations have consumed our time!

Every year Sean's mom's side of the family has a family reunion.  Typically we head to a local park shelter and grill and eat.  It's always a blast and just about the time everyone starts to re-meet each other it's time to leave!  So this year they decided to make a weekend lake trip out of it and it was the best time!  Prior to heading to the lake for the weekend we took the girls to Branson for a couple of days.   Ella loves Branson and we switched it up this year and skipped Silver Dollar City in favor of White Water!!  She has a new found love of water parks now.  I didn't take any pictures at White Water or at the lake because I left my camera safe in my bag---It's a new IPhone and I'm a little protective of it still! :)  But there are still plenty of pictures from this vacation!

No Branson trip is complete without a ride on the go karts!

I barely fit in this kids ride, but it was so much fun!




One of the coolest things we did was go to Fantastic Caverns and take an underground tour of the caves!  Although, both kids got bored pretty quickly, it was definitely something that Sean and I enjoyed!  


A little outlet shopping at the Crocs store.  Trust me, I did more damage than this, I just thought these little crocs were so darn cute!  

Pooped after a very fun vacation!

We did eat dinner one night in Branson at this amazing sea food restaurant.  I totally forgot to snap pictures (probably because Mia was being a monster and I was pulling out all the stops to distract her) but my salmon was delicious. We will definitely go back because the food and service was awesome and that's a rarity in Branson!  I really need to get better at snapping pictures of my food!  Just not a professional blogger yet, I guess....:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment