Friday, April 25, 2014

It's Friday!!

It's Friday, whoop whoop...not that I'm excited or anything! :)  This week feels like it has dragged on forever!  We've had testing at our school, which means block day all week--a block-a-thon!  It's exhausting, let me tell ya! 

I'm looking forward to a low key weekend, where I plan to clean (a little) and catch up on laundry (a lot).  And by catch up I mean actually move it from the washer to the dryer and then actually fold it and put it away...I struggle a bit with that last part.  :) 

Before I sign off for the weekend, let me leave you with a Happy Friday picture of the girls.  This morning both girls were in such a great mood (shocking since Ella was up later than me last night) and Ella climed into Mia's crib to play.

Love it when these two are excited to see eachother in the morning!  It melts my heart!



Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

 
Talk soon,
Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment