Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm back, back again, guess who's back...


....you know the rest of the song, so I'll spare you the rest.  If you can imagine me singing it in my beautiful voice it's an even bigger treat! :) So, after a few months off from blogging I think I'm ready to re-enter the world.  I've decided to put less stress on myself this time to get posts completed by a certain time, and use this an outlet--WHEN I WANT TO!  You ask why I decided to start blogging again?  The other night as I was lying in bed scanning through my bloglovin' feed of blogs, I decided to check out my good ole' blog, and you know what, I spent an hour reading through my old posts and LOVED it!  So I figure if I loved documenting our life then my kids would love to read about it when they are older...so there you have it.  I'm officially back--for how long?  No one knows really, but at least for now.


While on hiatus life hasn't stopped around our house.  Mia turned 2 and Ella will be 5 this summer.  We've had a blast celebrating all holidays and truly enjoy spending our time with family and friends.  I am currently training for my third half marathon (can't believe I missed blogging about the other two!), and as part of our New Year's Resolution we joined a small group at our church which has been a total blessing.  So yea, in a nutshell we've stayed pretty busy.  So excited to be back in action!








Talk soon,

Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment