Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Mother's Day

This week has been cray-cray, as I am only sitting down to blog about Mother's Day three day post Mother's Day!  The end of the school year is kicking my butt, and it is safe to say that I haven't come up for air in the last few days!  But I did have a fantastic Mother's Day and am so thankful to my wonderful family for making me feel special.  Here are some pictures of the day!

 My mom with her new Kindle Fire!  She loves it--best gift ever!

 The best we could get at the time.  Mia needed a nap and Ella wouldn't look up because the sun was in her eyes!

 We missed you, Blair!

My new kicks...love them, but they are a little small so I had to exchange....

Presents from my girls! 

Love that face! 

 Mia-Moo!

 Grandma Fontana opening her presents! She's so cute!

Ella and daddy swinging at Aunt Phyllis' house. 

Family shot and we're all looking! :) 

 Mommy looks tired...but we got one!

 


 Mia chowed on this bread our entire dinner. It literally kept her occupied for like an hour. Which was a good thing because it took FOREVER to get our food!


Grandma loved her jewelry box that Ella made for her.

Even though, it was a hectic day running around everywhere, it was a great day and I'm so blessed to have the family that I do.  


Talk soon,
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment